One of THOSE days.

I get snippets of information out of Orion lately. The dog ate a stick of butter, going here, going there. I guess there is just nothing to tell. Someone go over there and cause a ruckus.

It's chemo day. I can't wait until I don't have to type that anymore. Everything seems the same on the Larry health front. I'm sure he's psyched about sitting in a chair for a few hours. Sam has offered him his Nintendo DS, but my dad has never been big into video games. In fact I don't think I've ever seen my dad play a video game. Lets hope there is something interesting in the Quad City Times today or even better the Moline Dispatch. I think my friend Mike Locander works over there as a greeter or something.

That's it for now. I'll try to get some post-chemo info. and pass it along. Later.

1 comment:

  1. Talked to your Dad on Sunday,he sounded real good. Talked to Ray yesterday and he had just talked to him and said he had been ouside raking leaves. Good to hear he was doing that , I know he doesn't like raking leaves but he does like yard work. Hope all goes well today. I asked your Mon about the 8 treatments and if they would do Petscan, she was going to find out.

    ReplyDelete