Over the Rainbow

Hi all,

Just short entry to keep the weekend lively here on WLL. We are headed out and about and are never quite sure what we will find. We did find something interesting yesterday, but I find that "interest" is in the eye of the beholder also. As we were driving through town I happened to glance at a ship tied up to the dock and found myself doing a double take. You might have to be a history buff, a peace activist, or an encyclopedia nerd to appreciate this, but the name of the ship was "Rainbow Warrior". Jen just shrugged her shoulders when I mentioned it, Sam started looking for a funny warrior, painted in many colors, I turned the car around to get a couple of pitcures. (The second picture is mine)



Here is a link to the story of the Rainbow Warrior, a ship in the fleet of the organization Greenpeace. Click here

I'm excited to go out today, invigorated by finding something unexpected. Even if I am the only one to think it was cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment