Rambling wreck

Today I’m struggling with something to write. You can tell the kids are getting antsy to get home as every little thing gets them going. Subliminally I think moving the clothes into piles and getting our stuff together gets them anxious and excited. We are leaving a bunch of clothes behind here in Sweden to try to avoid the RYAN Air weight debacle that makes me nervous. For some reason approaching the ticket counter at the airport annoys me and I’m obsessed with the weight of our luggage and not paying someone an extra $50 for what amounts to a few pounds. We all have our thing, this must just be one of mine. I’ll come up with something else later in the day once work starts. There’s nothing better to free my mind than being “at work”. I probably should use that time for the actual work, but I always get it all done. More later…

No comments:

Post a Comment