I’ll find him for 5. Catch him, kill him for 10.

I think I complain a lot about our Swedish trip. I’m not going to take the time to go back and look over what I wrote, you’ll just have to let me know. My latest issue is probably minor, but it combines with my other complaint and makes me irritated. They have pterodactyls here. I’ve never really seen them, but I know a pterodactyl when I hear one. When the sun comes up at 3:30 a.m. it summons them to the backyard where they begin some sort of song. When I say song I mean some sort of prehistoric, million decibel screeching that will drive you insane. I know this because I am their victim. The only thing left to do is make sure they aren’t on some protected species list before I start hunting them. I will try to get a picture of this elusive creature to show you.

No comments:

Post a Comment