Cell block

Sorry for all the profound observations lately, I guess I’m just in one of those moods.

I realized the other day that I kinda missed having a cell phone. This will probably change when I get home, but after 3 months without one it’s getting to be a pain in the butt. I was never one to send text messages 24/7 or feel out of the loop if I didn’t have it ringing. I just want to be able to call people when I want to call them and have people call me when they want to call me. There have been numerous times during this trip it would have been helpful to have a cell phone and zero times when it would have a bad thing.

Second…Jen stole the pictures from our outing the other day. If you don’t already drop by www.homeroamers.com after you read my craziness, you should stop over there and see those pictures. I think I already broke the promise to have the other shots uploaded to shutterfly. I’ll do that today…no really!

No comments:

Post a Comment