Larry’s 1st birthday is tomorrow!

Well I finally checked in on Orion and everything is as expected. Quiet. I’m not sure where to put the final exclamation on the end of chemotherapy. I think we will wait until it is over tomorrow and make a big splash. I know the end of chemotherapy brings with it other things and doesn’t necessarily solve all problems, but it is a good start.

It will probably take a few weeks to recover from recovering. So on May 19th 2009 on his grandson’s birthday I declare a new birthday. I know it is short notice, but I’m sending an online birthday card…

Starting right now I would like to collect a bunch of wishes from you guys and I will post them all tomorrow on this blog. Send them to me at joncarroll01@gmail.com and I will put them on the page tomorrow. Mobilize people!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment