Oh yeah, and we saw a naked guy on a bike.

Wow…where to start? We are in the midst of a flurry of travel as I mapped previously. I finally got the chance to connect the computer here in Barcelona to update you. I also got the chance to talk to my mom and dad and check in. Seems that everything is almost all good…dad is having a little trouble getting his clotting measurement where they need it to be, but it mostly just means a bunch of finger sticks and repeated tests. I think my mom gets more worked up about it than dad.

Here’s the update so far. You read the post that Le Havre sucked, but I can’t type it enough. I can’t, for the life of me, figure out why it is a stop on ANY cruise itinerary. This statement sums it up...from the UNESCO web page. “Le Havre is an outstanding post-war example of urban planning and architecture based on the unity of methodology and system of prefabrication, the systematic use of a modular grid and the innovative exploitation of the potential of concrete".” Potential of concrete? Super boring and Soviet era buildings for blocks. I’ll find the single picture I took in Le Havre and post it for ya.

Guernsey – channel islands was a bit different and we enjoyed it, but it was a very short visit, not enough to get the full look. I’m not sure I would make it a priority however.

Barcelona, after a one day visit, is pretty nice. Beautiful architecture and great weather made for a fun day. We did our usual bus tour to make sure we made it to all the “sights”

I’ll save my humorous stories for later and throw some pictures at you. Kids are holding up well…a little high strung. We arrived at 1:00 a.m. after a 1:30 bus ride here in Barcelona, so I’ll catch them a break….a very small break.

The title came last. On our way to the beach today here comes old naked man on a bike. What more can you even say about that?

No comments:

Post a Comment