Putting a little English on it…

Well the haircut went fine, but I have a funny way of finding the people who don’t speak English. Don’t get me wrong….it doesn’t bother me and I’m not one of those people that get all upset about it. Hell, I barely speak English. The curious part about it is that every country we go to, everyone says, “Oh don’t worry…EVERYONE speaks English.” Well they either don’t all speak it, or they don’t want to speak it to me….fine, whatever. The other funny thing is…when people figure out that I don’t speak _____ language, they just keep talking to me in their own language. They don’t slow down, they don’t use their hands…they just keep going. This is also fine with me, but I’m thinking…”Do they think I’m going to figure it out and switch languages all of a sudden?” Somewhere this is some joker sitting in his office blogging about the American guy who just walks in everywhere and thinks everyone speaks his language. Ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment