A little Spain for your brain…

Well we jumped off the grid there for a while, sorry. I really had no idea how hard it would be to get internet service in various places. I think I left off that we were in Barcelona and headed to Madrid. It was in Madrid where civilization took a right turn. We were visiting Madrid to visit friends of the family and we had a great time. I will let www.homeroamers.com tell the story because it is yet another one that is best told in Jen’s words.

While visiting Madrid we had a great opportunity to spend a couple of days in the foothills of Madrid. We didn’t spend a lot of time in the area, but we definitely enjoyed living a brief and authentic time in a Spanish village. We had tapas at the local bar, spied the local castle, and generally tried to drink in the experience, and on occasion, a couple of cervezas.

I did manage to get off a couple of e-mails by stealing some wireless signal from an alley downtown, holding my iTouch above my head and spinning slowly in a clockwise circle. Curiously no one in Madrid thought this was funny. Here are a few pictures from out time there while I try to remember more interesting tidbits.

DSCN2646 DSCN2648

DSCN2652 DSCN2656

No comments:

Post a Comment