News

PET scan results are back and there is some encouraging improvement. There is a lot of mumbo jumbo medical speak regarding tracer this and tracer that. What I make of it is that there is some possible issues with the chemo and some impact on his lungs, but it is somewhat undetermined for now. They have held the "B" drug again this round to avoid impacting his lungs further.

Overall...there is improvement noted and his overall health is in the category of "getting better"

More later...on the phone as I type this.

UPDATE: Off the phone now....my mom did make further mention that the doctor is very encouraged by the PET scan. I am excited to know that the chemo is fixing him and I'm exhausted after waiting around an entire Norwegian day worrying about this phone call. If I could afford a beer I would go have one.

1 comment: