Plane silly

I have terrible luck on flights. I’m the guy sitting in the empty row of seats watching everyone file on to the plane with that look. You know the look. Please don’t sit here, please don’t sit here! If there were only three people on a flight, I would be in the middle with the other two right beside me.

We get on the plane in Oslo and I have the window seat right behind Sam. There is this huge guy lumbering down the aisle…I don’t need to tell you the rest. So right before we take off, the guy on the aisle gets up and moves leaving me and the middle seat dude together. I think to myself, “Great…Paul Bunyan here will just scoot over to the aisle seat”. He must be a very lonely man, because he remained in that seat the entire trip. Jen laughed at me the entire ride here.

No comments:

Post a Comment