Can’t type it here…I typed it 3 times in the post.

Ok really…I’m not wandering around looking for these signs. They just jump out at me and maybe they aren’t as funny to others as they are to me. This one comes from the grocery store of all places.

Now what the hell kind of sign is this to put above the checkout counter of the grocery store? Does it mean that when you see the total you will shit yourself? Does it mean you can only afford to shop here is you have money coming our of your ass? As I type that it occurs to me that the money IS coming out of an ass. While you are pondering the possible meaning of this poster also consider that I had to bust out a camera at the checkout counter in the grocery store and take this picture. These people must have been thinking…”What an ass”.

1 comment: