Now I’m having fun…

As you may or may not have noticed….I have a new toy. A new tool is more accurate. I like to think of this as adding the visual experience to the high level literary experience that you already receive. I’ll be playing with the features of this new tool, so if you see something that looks bad, weird, or not right, let me know.

The pictures above were taken from a little outing we had this morning. We were basically trying to re-engineer a local creek by damming it up with rocks. It’s a little game I like to call “Wear out the 4 year old”. It must have worked because it took us 45 minutes to walk home because Sam was “out of energy”. We had a great time climbing on the rocks and enjoying the best weather of our stay here. I think we almost hit 70.

Anyhow…time to go. I think the pictures will all be clickable now…which is really the only problem I started out trying to solve.

No comments:

Post a Comment